Is a defoamer having prolonged emulsion stability based on Silicone oil.
Appearance: Milky White
Active content: 25% w/w
pH of the product: 6 ~ 8.
Shelf life: 6 months from the date of manufacture
Solubility: Easily dispersible in water in all proportions
Is a versatile defoamer used in various textiles operations like jet dyeing etc. wherever foaming problem arise. It destroys the foam immediately depending upon the processing conditions such as pH, type of water and temperature of the medium.
- Prevents foam if the foam has been formed already – breaks its down at concentrations of a few ppm.
- Develops its effect through a mechanism which is largely unaffected by the special properties of foam. Producing components.
- Effective against practically all substance which have a tendency to foam.
- Readily dispersible in water.
- Inert and non-contaminating
METHOD OF USE:
ENCIFAB – SAF is ultipurpose silicone antifoam should be well stirred before use. It is typically used in concentrations of 0.01% to 0.05%. STORAGE:
Good shelf life under normal storage conditions. Containers must be tightly closed when not in use.