Speciality Feed Additive
Sodium Butyrate increases blood flow of viscera, induces proliferation and maturation of epidermal cells. The active ingredient of this product is a kind of short-chain fatty acid and organic acid, which has the affinity to water and fat. It can promote the growth of beneficial bacteria and inhibit the growth of harmful ones in the gastrointestinal tract, and regulate intestinal microecological balance. It restrains breeding of E.coli and other harmful bacteria.
In addition, it is also an energy source which can ensure the rapid repair of injured cells, by promoting the secretion of digestive enzymes in the gastrointestinal tract, increase the digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Molecular Formula: C4H7NaO2
Colour : white or off-white
Odour : rancid
Solubility : soluble in water
ADVANTAGES & ECONOMIC BENEFITS:
1.It promotes the development of Gut mucosa by promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria and inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract thus regulating micro-ecological equilibrium of gastro intestinal tract
2. It is an energy source of cell differentiation, which can ensure the rapid repair of injured cells and accelerate proliferation and maturation of gastrointestinal cells
3. Improves animal and bird immunity
4. Increases the absorption area of small intestine, promoting the absorption of calcium, and stimulates the secretion of digestive enzymes in the gastrointestinal tract and pancreas.
5. It improves the health and growth performance of birds and animals and increases economic benefits to farmers
6. Regulates electrolyte balance. Provides energy and nutrients for intestinal cells, promoting cell proliferation and maturation.
Broilers: 0.5 – 1.0 Kg/MT Feed