AQUASURF I-100 is a surfactant Iodine complex providing 10% minimum titratable Iodine that releases anti-microbial iodine in a controlled as needed delivery. AQUASURF I-100 has effective and fast acting biocidal ingredients that finds use against a broad spectrum of microbial organisms such as bacteria, fungi, viruses and mycobacteria. AQUASURF I-100 is effective at low concentrations against a broad spectrum of pathogenic organisms.
• AQUASURF I-100 has a broad range of activity and effective against a wide range of microorganisms such as bacteria, fungus, virus and some species of protozoa etc.
• AQUASURF I-100 is safe for the users and aquatic animals
• AQUASURF I-100 is biodegradable and does not pollute the environment or water
• No effect on planktons • Non film forming, hence easier access to micro-organisms
• Non irritating to skin in user concentrations
• Visual control of activity (Colour indication)
• Highly foaming for better surface coverage
• Increases weight in shrimps and helps to overcome moulting difficulties
APPLICATION and DOSAGE:
1 Kg per 4000 m³ of water for shrimp pond or as recommended by your aquaculture specialist Dilute recommended quantity in water, outside the pond. Then spray uniformly throughout the pond surface
Store AQUASURF I-100 in a cool and shady place, at room temperature and away from direct sun light.
36 months from the date of manufacture
1 Kg, 5 Kgs, 50 Kgs and 200 Kgs.