The superior multi-action, multi-functional disinfectant for aqua health, hygiene and sanitation
ENCIKOL-AH is a multi-functional, multi-action disinfectant for use in aqua for the maintenance of health, hygiene, sanitation and prevention of diseases in shrimps and prawns.
ENCIKOL-AH is the only disinfectant which is effective against a broad range of micro-organisms including fungus and virus as compared to other commonly used disinfectants.
ENCIKOL-AH is recommended for regular usage in aquaculture.
ENCIKOL-AH is very fast acting and is totally cidal in its action and hence there is no chance of the organisms developing resistance.
ENCIKOL-AH is made up of a highly balanced complex composition containing mono and dialdehydes besides specially chosen quaternary ammonium compounds together with relevant ingredients in an aqueous base.
APPLICATIONS and DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Gives best results on regular usage
• Is harmless to shrimps and prawns at user dilutions
• Cuts disinfection costs by half
• Very fast acting
• Totally safe for handling and use at user dilutions.
• Effective even in hard water and in presence of organic matter
• Broad spectrum of activity against, bacteria, fungus and virus
• Highly stable
• Avoids development of resistance due to multi ingredients system
• Regular usage of ENCIKOL-AH ensures lowering of microbial load
• Helps shrimps and prawns to overcome moulting difficulties
Dosage: 1 Ltr per acre of 3 feet water depth
1.5 Ltr per acre of above 3 feet water depth
or as recommended by your aquaculture consultant
Dilute recommended quantity in water outside the pond. Then spray uniformly throughout the pond surface.
Store in a cool and shady place away from direct heat.