Alkaline cleaner cum detergent
POLYCAR-NC is a multi-spectrum heavy duty concentrated cleaner with high alkaline properties and excellent soil suspending power. POLYCAR-NC is an ideal choice for removal of all kinds of organic soiling in farms, hatcheries, slaughter houses and food processing plants. POLYCAR-NC combines superior cleaning power with excellent foaming ability, outstanding degreasing and de-oiling capacities. Depending on the grade of contamination, POLYCAR-NC can be used in dilution up to 2%.
• Lower water consumption
• Effective disinfection
• Powerful detergency
• Non staining
• Highly stable and economical
• Almost completely biodegradable
High purity anionic and non ionic surfactants with complexing agents in an alkaline base with speciality additives.
- Pre soak all surfaces such as floor, wall, ceiling etc. with a solution of 2%
POLYCAR-NC (2 Ltrs. of POLYCAR-NC added to 98 Ltrs. of water)
- Spray the solution under low pressure
- Soaking time approx. 60 minutes, don’t let treated surfaces dry up.
- Spray out the entire surface area with water using high pressure equipment.
Avoid contact with the concentrated solution.
Use gloves and goggles while handling POLYCAR-NC